Saturday, January 26, 2013

Lord, I don't know what our President is going to say and do tomorrow with his vast powers but if he misuses them he could be in very bad trouble. Please Lord, let reason come into his heart and stop him from opposing the very constitution he has vowed to protect. Please do not let him blunder beyond repair. Lord, I really do want him to do good. To survive. To be a successful leader. But Lord, your word proclaims that pride goes before a fall. I'm an in fear for our leader's future if he does not stop pride from ruling his heart and turn that heart to you.

Mat 27:19 Talking about Pilate, "When he was set down on the judgment seat, his wife sent unto him, saying, Have thou nothing to do with that just man: for I have suffered many things this day in a dream because of him."

I ask for your help for President Obama, tomorrow. Cause your dreams to come upon Michelle tonight and have her warn Barack, just as you did Pilate as he sat in judgement of you. Oh God please give him a chance to change, just one more time. I ask this in Jesus Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment